we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Our house is a house of prayer, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Wednesday from 630PM-8PM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
I just read the book of Matthew and I am a little shaken by it. I have lived in fear almost my whole life. I feel as if I'm condemned to hell. I don't know how else to feel. I have 12 days clean from drugs and I've been using since age 16 and I am 32 now. The poor choices I've made might have also caused problems with my health and I'm so scared. I see the doctor tomorrow for blood work in hoping I don't have HIV, or more problems with hep c, or anything else....sigh. I don't want to go back to that person I used to be. I want to move forward for what God wants me to be not the world or what I think I should be.