we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Our house is a house of prayer, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Wednesday from 630PM-8PM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
i am in prayer for strength and peace. i have dissolved an unhealthy relationship i was in for 3 years. i pray for the strength to go on forging healthier relationships in my walk with the Lord. I pray for healing for my heart. I pray for strength to continue and be a good example to my children. i pray the Lord give me wisdom to raise them in his perfect will for us. I pray that i can use the wounds to help others. i pray for for my family that we continue to break chains and go forth serving the lord with joy.