we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- SATURDAY MORNING PRAYER: We believe our Sunday starts on Saturday, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Saturday from 830AM-930AM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
My marriage has failed. We have been split for almost 10 months now and are splitting custody of my daughter. I have finally realized what has happened. I did not cheat or anything. I was just emotionally abusive. I know what I have done to deserve this and I have changed my perspective on everything. I feel God has told me my marriage is not over but my wife insists on divorce. Anything I say to her means nothing. She said she is going to serve me with the divorce papers. I know we can work things out and be happy. I just need her to know I have changed and know that divorce is not the answer. If you could please pray for God to speak to her. I don't know what to do.