we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Our house is a house of prayer, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Wednesday from 630PM-8PM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
This is the first prayer request I have ever submitted to any church in my life. I have an overwhelming feeling in life recently in being connected to God, and after attending Victory on a vacation I feel the Holy Spirit so much. I live in Indiana. I would like to request prayer for an old coworker of mine, that although I have not even seen in months, I feel so connected to and feel God bringing me into her life over the past few months, since I’ve reached out to her offering my friendship, and help in life she has lost her unborn Son to a miscarriage, and lost her mother in law to cancer, about 6 months ago she unexpectedly lost her Father, her daddy, her best friend. Her family is such a loving, close-knit family, she is giving, selfless, and amazing. She has lost 3 of the closest and most important people in her entire life in such a short period of time, a father, a mother, and a son. I want to request prayers for her to get through this difficult time, prayers to lift up her spirits, prayers for her to find answers she needs to move forward and accept these realities, and prayers for her to feel her fellowship and accept the gifts God gives her through other people, love compassion and help.
I have offered her help in the forms of friendship, Childcare, food, company, and money but I pray she finds the acceptance and gratitude to accept these offered gifts and guidance from God.
Her name is Janae, her husband is Mike, and her 3-year-old son is Malik.