we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Our house is a house of prayer, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Wednesday from 630PM-8PM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
A prayer for a man I love
Dear lord I pray today for Eric, the man I love in faith with heart and even through through this time I haven’t had a chance to speak with him he doesn’t leave my soul but each time I come to you and have more faith in you, for once in my life I have found peace a chance to smile on the hardest days of weary worry devote and anger but mostly sadness for I am thankful lord I pray in blessings miracles healing and strength trust truth and faithfulness,I pray that in my heart he hears our prayers and you hear in my heart my faith is strong, for in times before him I would crumble but I found you lord that I’m thankful, the encouragement to keep going believing I’m thankful, I pray for our children cuben Alaina Keira and I leila pray lord in faith faithfulness truth trust honesty love that we are safe and protected, that we can be as one in health, with a good job blessed home and finically stability, I Leila pray that Eric and I are one in your will lord thank you god in Jesus name I pray amen