we are a house of prayer
At Victory, we believe in the power of prayer, and everything we do is birthed out of it! Our heart is for everyone that calls Victory home to have a passion for prayer and to intercede on behalf of people and on behalf of needs that exist everywhere.
- PRAYER MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
We have many opportunities for you to be involved with prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of any of the following opportunities that happen throughout the year here at Victory Worship Center.
Below is a short list of opportunities that anyone can take part in. For a fuller list of all prayer ministry opportunities, please check out our Prayer Ministry Opportunities page.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Our house is a house of prayer, so we have weekly prayer services that take place every Wednesday from 630PM-8PM at all our campus locations! Feel free to join us!
- PRAYER CENTER: Located on our Ruthrauff Campus, we have a dedicated Prayer Center that is open every Sunday through Friday from 7AM-7PM. Our Prayer Center is equipped with various resources and rooms to help you spend time in personal and group prayer and intercession.
- ONLINE PRAYER REQUESTS: Located right here on our website (just scroll down!), we have our online Prayer Board where anyone can submit a prayer request and pray for others’ needs.
- PRAYER WALKS: We encourage everyone to intercede for where they are by walking and praying over our cities’ streets. Get some friends and pray over local schools, government buildings, and anything else to see God change our cities!
- CHURCH PRAYER SEASONS: In January and July, we have our semi-annual seasons of corporate prayer. During these times, we have daily prayer services and additional resources available for anyone who wishes to engage in prayer. And at the end of our July prayer season, we also have our annual Prayer Summit, which is a dedicated gathering of believers engaging in intercession on a deeper level.
Everyone could use a little prayer, and everyone should pray, too! So, here at Victory, we have an online Prayer Board where anyone can submit and pray over requests. We even have dedicated Groups of people who watch this prayer wall and pray specifically for each request.
You can post your prayer below and pray for other requests too. You can also choose if you want your request posted on this wall or just sent to us privately.
In case of emergency, click here to reach an on-call pastor.
I ask for prayer for my family's health. My husband suffers from PTSD. Although he's doing better with it he still experiences the attacks. Due to his 20 year career in the Marine Corp, his body has also taken a beating and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. My daughter Amber, recently had labs drawn and had a number of abnormal results pointing to liver, bone and /or brain disease. She suffers from chronic abdominal pain and infections. My daughter Kristannie, has chronic hip, neck and back pain. She recently had a biopsy of a large lump she has in her breast that has not been removed. My daughter Aleena, not a day goes by that she does not have headaches severe enough to mimic stroke symptoms, migraines that keep her from living. Multiple ER visits and trials of medications none of which have helped. My daughter Breanna, diagnosed with a rare condition called epiploic appendagitis. She has had right sided abdominal pain for months which is not helped by any medications or treatments that have been tried. She has seen multiple specialists and no relief has been found. Please, we need the Lord's healing hands over us. We need prayer for healing. Prayer for continued strength to get us through these difficult times. We need prayer for unity within our family to fight these illnesses head on.