GroundskeeperQuestions? Email email@example.com
People Matter is a core value of Victory Worship Center and essential to living our values is that we consistently desire to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus Christ. We believe this is essential to our purpose and filter every idea, program, and budget request through this vision.
The Facilities Department at VWC provide and maintain an environment of excellence at each of our campuses.
We have a unique position in our Facilities Department for a Groundskeeper.
- Clean and maintain property grounds daily. Remove trash and debris from all common areas.
- Maintain weed control, rake DG landscape areas, prune bushes and trees to give the grounds a manicured look.
- Assist in maintaining the work place and maintenance shop by keeping areas clean and supplies/tools organized.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned.
- Maintain open communication with the Facilities Director.
- Work closely with campus facilities staff to assess landscaping/groundskeeping needs;
- Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment.
- Good hand and eye coordination essential, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs, and perform repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and sequences.
- Working outside, in all types of weather.
- Medium to heavy work, requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Complete work tickets in a timely manner